- Pull out 10 days or more before the tournament starts
100% Tour Credit
50% Credit Card Refund
- Pull out less than 10 days before the tournament starts, no refunds or credits, unless you have a letter from a doctor or clergyman (*see details below)
Conditions for Credits and Refunds:
- Memberships fees are not refundable
- Tournaments that are cancelled entirely due to weather, participants can either play in the tournament when it is rescheduled or receive a tour credit for the cost of the tournament.
- *Withdrawals due to injury, sickness or death will not get a credit unless you have a note from a doctor or clergyman that the player was physically unable to play or a close friend or relative passed away (no relatives allowed as the doctor or clergyman). The amount given will be as though you pulled out 10 days or more prior to the tournament starting.